Doctor appointment day. 11 pounds 10 ounces and 24.5 inches long. Those numbers put her around the 75-80th percentile on weight and off the charts for height. She did pretty well getting her first round of shots too. She screamed well by the 3rd shot but I can't really blame her. Shots aren't fun. It didn't help that our appointment was in the late afternoon so it was at the same time she usually gets grumpy.
Things are going better than expected with Amelia as far as sleeping too. At this point she really only gets up once at night. Sometimes twice but if you believe everything you read we really shouldn't be doing this well yet. Of course I probably just jinxed us by saying that she is doing well. Between shots and this now we'll probably loose sleep big time. Oh well. At any rate we are slowly getting her to sleep by herself instead of in my arms. I do enjoy the cuddle time though.
I think it is off to bed with me. I've been trying to catch something and I'd like to avoid that since I need to go back to work soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment