About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Monday, December 17, 2012

Argh!!

It is official, I hate house hunting and trying to buy.  The ups and downs of it stink.  That is all on that.

We should have new babies in the family any minute now!  Twins! We don't know the sex yet but can't wait to welcome baby A and B to the world.  My kiddos are very excited to have baby cousins too.

Christmas is right around the corner and we have all gotten sick.  Isn't that just how it goes?  Today will be the second day Bear has missed school.  He is so bummed about not getting to see a friend of his.  Hopefully the fever will be gone tomorrow and Thursday so he can finish up the last of this semester.  Tom has a fever too today and is desperately trying to ignore that fact so he can finish up and get grades done for his students.  As soon as all that is done I'm sure he'll come home and collapse.  Mia and I are doing okay for the time being.  We are keeping up on fluids and echinacae so hopefully if we get hit too it isn't hard.

Let's just hope all this is done for Christmas travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment