Only a little ways off until Christmas now. I think I have all the presents taken care of except 3. That isn't so bad. Especially for me. I'm terrible about Christmas shopping. I'm one of those wait until the 24th types. I try not to be, but it has never really worked out well. Every year I get a little better though.
I just decided to measure Bear the other day. 44 inches tall and somewhere between 50-55 pounds. I thought that seemed tall so I compared him to the CDC growth charts. He is off the charts for a four year old. When I compare him to the 5 year olds he is still off the charts although without such a gap. And yet if you compare his sister she is mid-range and high but not off the charts. Funny how different two kids can be. Bear has been growing so much that I swear I've been able to hear it happening. At least his eating has slowed down so I think the growth spurt is at least slowing. We aren't totally out of apples that I bought 2 days ago so we must be on the down hill slide of that. Thank goodness! My pocketbook can't take much more eating like that.
Let's see, besides kids growing out of everything and Christmas almost here we are still in housing limbo. We might move, we might not move. It seems like we've been in limbo for a long time. It will all settle out in the end but for now it is tiresome. We are making the best of it we can and keep working toward a resolution to it all.
Off to round up the monsters...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment