Everyone being sick stinks. Both of my boys are down with high fever and coughs. Bear is on day number five. At this point we are just letting it run its course and hoping us girls get to skip out on this one. We keep pumping the immune boosters and are resting lots. We are eating plenty of chicken soup too. I'm just hoping we are all done with this before our Christmas travels.
We just had our 3rd house offer fall apart. We thought we had a house to move into right after the first of the year. We were so excited and ready to be moving. Now we are not moving and there is really nothing on the market that we are interested in. Sure makes us frustrated. I guess at this point we'll sit tight until that perfect little farm shows up.
I know things like this happen for a reason but man! Really!? 3 times we have to get so close and then have things fall apart. The first time we had a buy/sell agreement and it was the financing that came apart. Then the next guy decided he wanted to wait to sell his place (we'll maybe still get a shot at this one), and now this gal tells her realtor (after verbally accepting our offer) that she isn't offering both lots with the house and she'd really like more money still. Argh! I feel for her realtor though. Even she thought she was offering both lots. That was the whole reason we were even willing to offer on it was that it was almost an acre in town with both lots. Only one lot was absolutely no deal for us.
So, we've gotten sick, had house deals fall apart and best of all? Tom and I became aunt and uncle!! Tom's sister and husband had twin boys yesterday! Woohoo. So excited to be a real aunt finally. I'm so glad we aren't there right now because we wouldn't dare go see anyone with our sick bugs but I will be so happy to see the adorable little boys later. And I have to say kudos to my SIL. She not only carried them to what is full term but they are huge for twins. She had 14 pounds of baby. Whew! Talk about super-mom. I thought I was uncomfortable with 8 pounds of baby in there. I had nothing to complain about.
So happy they have their family now. Congratulations!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment