* Packing, cleaning, organizing, and a lot of hauling will be my life for the next couple of weeks.
* I have way too much stuff! Trying to get rid of a lot of it in this moving process.
* The kids just keep growing on me. I'm not sure what to do about the amount of food they go through. I love the amount of fruit and veggies they eat but my pocketbook does not. I can't wait to get in and start the garden for this year. Gotta find a way to get ahead of these two.
* In a couple of weeks I will not have Internet at the house anymore. I'll have to go to town to do any sort of posts. This is surprisingly exciting to me. It means t.v. will be gone too. At least the Netflix will be. Less t.v. means more things done.
* My handspun yarn is going on sale in a consignment shop soon. Can't wait to see how that works out.
* Starting to plan for a big summer trip for a wedding. No critters allowed until after that trip. Then look out. I'm liable to have Old McDonald's farm. :)
* Bear only has 2 days of school this week. Winter break and teacher in-service day on either side of the weekend. I'm not arguing with 6 days of no school. I like it when he's home and we don't have to run around.
* I'm procrastinating packing and hauling stuff up from the basement. I suppose I should start after all though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment