* Pack some more boxes
* Take my cultivator up to the new house
* Tape off the kitchen in the new house for paint
I think that may be all I get accomplished today. At least I hope I'll get all that accomplished. The way I've been feeling I'll be lucky if I get that all done. I've caught someone's yucky head cold. I could really do without this right now. It is hindering all sorts of progress.
So by now you may have figured out we are moving to a new house again. Finally! We should close on it next week sometime. We have early occupancy so we can fix up some things that the house needed. Nothing drastic just some leaky plumbing and that sort of thing that needed taken care of to move in. The paint in the kitchen is to get rid of the fact that there are two colors in there. Otherwise not much needs done.
I'm very excited to get gardens going and get this place decorated and moved into. I am very ready to not be looking at cardboard boxes anymore. I've been missing my books too. They have been packed since June. That makes about 8 months without my books.
I suppose I should get dressed and get packing so we'll maybe get something done today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment