It just is one of those days where you have ump-teen zillion things to do and you don't want to do a single one. Doesn't matter though they have to get done. I'm procrastinating. I'm good at that. I'm certainly one that the saying, "If it weren't for the last minute I'd never get anything done," holds true for.
For some reason this year I'm not really looking forward to my canning and preserving. I want the stuff but I'm not too excited about hauling the supplies around or anything. I'd better get over that though because I have a box of peaches due here in 3 days. I have carrots, onions, and potatoes that need taken care of. The collards have aphids and the tomatillos need made into salsa. Tomatoes have grasshoppers and my spinning/wool business is hitting the ground running. All these are good things I just need to figure out my timing.
I hear my laundry just quit and since I have a pile of stuff to get done I'd better get that folded and then see if I can convince myself to can/freeze some green beans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment