About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Friday, August 30, 2013

School

You know how I know we are really back in school?  Bear woke up with a runny nose and scratchy throat and it feels like he has shared with me.  Oh goody.  This is the part I don't like about school.  We are better off than a lot of the kids too because we already went through the daycare years of building up our immunities.   Some good Cold Care tea, lots of garlic, lemon, honey, and ginger will help knock in the hind end.

Otherwise we seem to be getting this schedule figured out.  We all pile in the vehicle about 7:30 in the morning and head for school.  Mia and I come home and get to work.  She gets to watch her show without interference from Bear.  She's pretty funny about it.

I'm trying to convince myself to spin today and it just hasn't happened.  I don't feel great and I know this evening I'm getting a pile of food from our CSA so I know I'll be working at food processing.

I'd better get a little girl down for her nap before she completely melts down.  Or I do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment