About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Monday, August 19, 2013

Procrastination

Ahhhh!! School starts tomorrow.  Well, the initial go see the school, the get pictures for the i.d., and pick up paperwork is tomorrow.  Then Wednesday is the real start.  Holy crap!  I'm putting off making tomatillo salsa today.  Mostly because my canning situation isn't great.  Stupid flat top stove.  I miss my stove from St. Iggy.  Someday I'll get money saved up and I'll replace this range with one that is good for canning.  In the mean time I will be testing the propane grill later today.  I tried a hot plate.  Stupid safety switches kept turning the thing off.  It wouldn't even boil the water.  Grrrrr.

Okay.  I gotta get a move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment