About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Kid stuff

We got curious and measured the kids the other day.  Mia is 36 inches and Bear is 46 inches tall.  Pretty tall kids.  I swear Bear will be taller than me by about the time he's 8.  That is only 3 years away.  Yikes!  Mia I can see being a little slower to catch me but we'll see.  They haven't increased weight much.  Bear is right around 48 pounds and Mia is right around 30 pounds.  Bear is so skinny that the other day he was wearing some of his 3T shorts.  Good thing they were shorts because if they would have been pants you could consider them shorts on him.  I think for length we are fully into a boys 7 pants.  They are a little big around but the skinny jeans are a blessing for Bear.

Mia on the other hand is not a petite girl.  She is in mostly 3T bottoms and 4T tops.  And she must be sweet.  Something keeps munching on the poor girl.  It wouldn't be so bad if I could find what it is but I haven't been able to.  Whatever it is gets her whether she is on her bed, on her floor, wearing jammies, or not.  Poor kid is so itchy.

Bear is trying to get a cold too.  Now that it is summer vacation he gets sick?  Why?  Oh well.  Colds never know what time of year it is.  At least he isn't getting munched as well.

I'd better go see what I can do about Miss Mia's bed and floor and see if I can track down whatever it is.  It may be mosquitoes too. 

1 comment:

  1. Is it possible that buddy might have fleas or something like that? Maybe she is getting bit by something that is on him.... She can't seem to get enough of him and it seems like she is always loving on him..... Good luck figuring it out. :) When do you guys leave for your vacation? Love ya! Jolene

    ReplyDelete