Fall really is here. The days are cooler and I'm finally canning tomato sauce. We went to the farmer's market the other day and a gal had boxes of processing tomatoes. The only thing that made them processing tomatoes is that they had splits. They are quite delicious eaten fresh as well. Oh happy day I have good tomato sauce for this year. I'm going to have to see if I can get one more box from her or someone else.
Let's see, I haven't updated on the kiddos for awhile. Bear is loving school. I'm liking him being there too. I'm beginning to wonder what they'll do in kindergarten though. It seems like they are learning all the things in preschool now that we learned in kindergarten. He's had his alphabet down but now he's getting all the sounds of the letters along with learning to write. They are also working on numbers. He's known how to count for some time but they are working on some of the math concepts too. A field trip to the pumpkin patch is coming up next week too. That will be fun.
Mia is doing well too. She is building on her vocabulary every day. She is quite the talker. Bear did not talk this much at her age. She is growing like a weed. 30 pounds and 33 inches tall. Most of her clothes are 2T or 3T. She would love to be in school with Bear. Most days we drop him off she wants to stay. I'd love to let her but she's a tad small for that. :)
I'd better get a move on. I've got tomatoes canned a girl that needs food and a boy that needs to get ready for school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment