The weather has turned. It is now grey chilly days. Although, tomorrow it is supposed to be warm again. We've had our first snow. I love the first snow. It reminds me I need to get crackin' on the stuff to get ready for winter time. I need to put away my summer furniture, bikes, and I need to sweep the patio and front porch. I also need to get a load of wood for the fireplace. I keep putting things off.
I need to finish unpacking now too. We aren't going to be moving for awhile so I may as well unpack stuff. I still need to clean out and get rid of things but haven't managed to do much there. I did make one Goodwill run. I was going to do a yard sale, but I think I'll pass on that one. I'm finding we need to get rid of more baby stuff. Things like our crib. Problem with our crib is that it is a drop side that has been recalled so I don't want to give it to anyone. Plus when we moved some of the hardware ended up missing. So, I need to find something else to do with it. I just might have had a brain storm. I might use it down in the basement as a drying rack for yarn after I've spun it.
So, now that I have that figured out I need to figure out what I'm going to do with strollers. I have 3. 2 I don't really use because they have wheels that pop when they encounter goat heads. Plus we live on a scary busy corner of streets so I don't really walk anywhere. It is a bummer because I live close to things but it is busy enough I'm tempted to drive through the intersection, park at the church down the street, and walk from there. Dumb. Oh well. We won't be here forever.
And speaking of here. Since we'll be here for awhile I think I'm going to get some grass seed and seed the lawn this Fall. Maybe if I do it right we'll have fewer goatheads next summer.
Well, it is time for school prep time. I'll have to figure out a to do list for my Fall projects. Maybe if I write it down I'll actually do some of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment