Now that the temperatures have dropped I think I found out what my problem has been. Almost 100 degrees F does me in even if I don't think it does. It dropped into the 80s and wow I feel better. Amazing what 10-20 degrees will do for a person. Despite that I do need to find a bike shop or go to the dreaded Walmart for bike tire tubes. You don't ride anywhere in this area without a pump and spares. Too many goatheads that come from puncture vine. It hangs out on the side of the road because the goatheads get stuck in car tires and get kicked out along the road. It makes for some treacherous bike riding. I'll need to get some tubes for the trailer I have too. I wonder if they make solid tires for it...
Fall is in the air!! I love Fall. It puts me in a mood to bake, stash food, and get ready for winter in general. That feeling is something I always get. I think it goes back to when we all had to do a lot more preparations to survive the winter. I do wish I were making the preparations at a farm. More specifically my farm. Such as life I suppose. I'm debating cleaning out the chicken coop at our rental and getting some chickens. It might be awhile before we get our farm, but then it might be really soon too. I don't know how it will all work out right now. We have two major things to work out. Financing and getting out of our lease.
Speaking of fall baking I think I'm going to try to make pop tarts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment