About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Monday, September 24, 2012

First inspection

It starts today.  Oh how I hope it all passes.  I really want this chunk of property.  I want to live out of town.  I want to be on 10 acres of my property.  I want the pantry in the basement.  I want to be away from these two very busy streets and the canal.  With two little ones and a dog it just isn't very safe.  And I want a piece of property that isn't totally infected with puncture vine.  This rental is so infected there really is no grass and one cannot even walk to the car without getting a shoe full of the damn goatheads. And yes, I feel that strongly about the things.  They hurt!

So, my fingers are crossed, I'm asking any and all dieties to allow all to go well and I'll go out there after I drop Bear at school.  Then I can get a good count of things needed and some measurements.

No comments:

Post a Comment