About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Gripes

I hate how some days I have no energy.  I know I could be doing lots of things to rectify that, but I don't seem to have the energy to do that.  Dumb I know.  I can hear some folks telling me to talk to a doctor.  I know what the doctor will say.  Eat more fruits and vegetables and get more exercise.  It is easy to say not so easy to practice.  Habits are hard to break. 

I've never been one to go someplace to exercise.  Mine always came from a physically demanding job or fun.  I just haven't been doing that lately.  Also, my problem has been that although I eat breakfast and lunch my body doesn't seem to think I have.  I wonder what else is going on.  Mainly I'm sure I just need exercise.  I just hate to go someplace and pay to exercise.  I don't want people to watch me.  Don't know why exactly but I've always felt that way.

I'm hoping things start happening around here as of today.  Now that the holiday is over I should be able to get some things moving on these house projects.  Speaking of which, I'd better quit griping to the world and get some things done with that.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a bike with a seat on the back for Mia? The terrain there seems a lot like Idaho Falls--FLAT--which might be perfect for riding. You can take a picnic and eat in a park.

    ReplyDelete