You ever have those days where you just can't seem to catch a break? They cause great big ol' sighs and sometimes a few tears if it is really bad. Luckily mine isn't quite that bad. The sighs yes, tears? Not yet.
We've been working on buying a house and property which if you've been reading this you know. So today we got some not great news about inspections and financing. I don't know all the details because I haven't been in the thick of it. Tom has. What it boils down to is that if the seller doesn't take care of some things we won't be getting the farm. :( Although that is disappointing we aren't giving up yet. We just never know how things are going to change. The scary part is that our rental is for sale and there is an offer in on it. This could be good or bad.
I have a couple of hopes. One I'd like the farm, but if we don't get it I'd like to be able to get out of this lease (whether that is because of a sale or not) and be able to say see-ya to our realtor/property manager. To say the least we haven't been impressed. We feel like we need to use her as our realtor right now in order to get out of our lease. But if we don't have to do that she is sooooooo getting ditched.
So we are going to suck it up, have some pizza tonight, go to a college volleyball game, and just hang out as a family. Whatever happens will happen. Things always seem to happen to us for a reason. Same as when we bought our last house. We really wanted one house but the more we looked into it the less we liked despite really liking the house and area. It ended up in the flood plane and a few months after we bought our house, the one we'd been looking at flooded. See? Sometimes things just work out for the better. Let's hope it is that way with this too. No matter which way it goes.
Now I guess I should fold the ever growing pile of laundry on my bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment