About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Randomness

Oh I so dislike when I start this process and what I was just thinking about writing is all of a sudden gone.  Hmmmm... what then?

Guess I'll tell you about what is going on in general.  We are buying 10 acres which involves setting up inspections, appraisals, and telling our current landlord we don't really want to be here the whole 12 months of our lease.  I suppose we could live here if we had to.  We just really don't want to.

My four year old just sat down and did 40 sit ups and is now doing "push ups and some stretching."

The going to bed process keeps getting longer and longer.  All sorts of excuses are thought of to stay up or get up.  It is amazing what all they come up with.  Hungry, thirsty, hot, cold, too tired and many other excuses.

I'm trying to get into some sort of routine for this whole staying home venture.  I enjoy staying home but I do need to get my routine figured out so the kids have some sort of structure.  I've never been good at doing and sticking to a routine.  I'll get it figured out someday I suppose.

I'm off to see if I can help convince the kids to go to bed.  Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment