*Some days are just destined to get nothing done. Even if you feel like tackling the world sometimes it just can't be caught.
*We just had school pictures yesterday. That was kinda fun to think about Bear having his first class picture and all.
*Household chores can very quickly become overwhelming. Especially when you don't like the house you are in.
*I have too much crap! I'm beginning to think I need to get rid of almost everything. A few pieces of furniture can stay and the food can stay but otherwise most of it needs to go away. I think a Goodwill trip is in order today. I was going to do a yard sale but I just don't have the gumption.
*I can't wait to officially learn how to spin. I have my wheel. I have my class lined up. It starts today. I do need some roving to spin but I'm hoping to pick that up at class. Oh I'm so happy about getting this started. I've wanted to spin ever since I got to try it as a little kid. I'm sitting here wondering about spinning my border collie's hair. I think I could. He certainly has enough of it. I'm just wondering about how to clean it. I'm also thinking that no matter what you do the fiber that results may always smell like wet dog if you get it wet. That doesn't sound like much fun. It might work for a rug or something though. I don't know.
*I've discovered I'm really bad at meal planning, cooking, and fixing that sort of stuff. I just don't want to deal with it. For myself or anyone else. That sounds horrible since I'm the mom of two little kids that need to eat. I also really enjoy canning and some baking. It is just the everyday cooking, planning, grocery shopping, and dishes that I can't stand. It never ends. I could do the grocery shopping or the cooking. But planning, cooking, eating, then the clean-up just stinks. I think my mom was the same way which is probably why I am the way I am. Part of my problem is that I never want to run to the store to get all the ingredients of a recipe. Of course it is always last minute too because I never plan it out. Oh well. Something I need to work on finding a way to get it done because we all need to eat.
*Besides cooking and all that I need to figure out some other sort of cleaning schedule. I just really dislike cleaning this large stinky house. Not that I ever really enjoy cleaning. :)
I think it is time to call a painter since I think the kiddos are actually napping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment