About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas is coming!!

Now that Thanksgiving is done we can truly start on the Christmas holiday.  Now that we have kids I love Christmas.  Before it just didn't seem to be something to get too excited about.  Now that the kids are here it is fun to make it a magical season for them.  I'm a little nervous about this season though.  We don't know if we are moving or not so I'm not too keen on going all out to decorate the house.  At the same time if we aren't moving I want the place decorated.  We'll do little things like getting candles, and a wreath, and a tree.  I might do a little live tree so it is easier to move though.  Also, we'll hopefully be travelling for the holidays.  A crazy time.

I do have Christmas cards to get done too.  I'm hopefully making a lot of our Christmas this year.  Note I say hopefully.  I know that a lot of it may not get done with all the other stuff we have going.  I'm okay with that.  I'll do what I can and not worry about the rest. :)

Funny Mia story:  She calls Santa, Christmas.  They were watching an old Christmas show and Santa was singing.  She kept saying, "Kissmiss sing."  Also, we watched the movie Brave the other night.  We thought the bears might be scary to Mia.  Nope.  She thought they were funny.  She's gonna be quite the little thrill seeker I think.  Bear seems to be my cautious kid and Mia just kinda dives in.  And yet she's the one that right now even a piece of dog hair can freak her out.  She thinks it's a spider.  Funny how different two kids can be.

Today is back to school for Bear.  A little over three more weeks and then it will be Christmas break.  Tom gets done a week earlier than Bear does.  Hopefully they will be able to be helping move.  We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment