The kids must be growing. Since getting up Barrett has had two apples, a bowl of oatmeal, a bowl of cereal, and a sandwich. Now he is eating lunch at school. Mia is right there with him. Although I think she only made it part way through one apple and she let Barrett eat most of her oatmeal. I'm in trouble. Last night/afternoon Bear had several apples then two helpings of dinner and ice cream for dessert. He's only 4! Plus he is sleeping a lot. I can tell when he is growing because he won't stop eating unless it is long enough to ask me what else he can eat and he sleeps a ton. I really am doomed once he gets to be a teenager. If this is what he does at four oh my! I'd better seriously tune up my gardening and cooking skills because I am going to need them.
I'm beginning to wonder if I'm going to have enough to eat tonight for dinner.
So besides my kids eating like bottomless monsters we are just waiting to hear about the place we have an offer in on. I really just want to know if we need to keep looking or if we need to get packing. I don't like that feeling of limbo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment