Aaaaaaaa!!! It never seems to end with house hunting. So frustrating that we can't seem to get on the same page with sellers. And/or our realtor. I'm not sure which it is. This one area we've been looking is so nice and has had acreage but we can't seem to get a place there. Maybe we just aren't meant to live there. I don't know. What I do know is that I'm frustrated with house hunting. I remember this about buying a place in Montana too. I get so dang sick of realtors and looking at houses. I know I am not a typical real estate buyer. I like older houses that have character. I know lots of people like the newer box houses and seem to like to be crammed in with everyone else. I want some elbow room and a house with character. For some odd reason those things are hard to come by. I love a true Craftsmen style home with all the wood work and hardwood floors. Unfortunately those are hard to come by out in the country.
So basically it boils down to we still have no idea what we are doing. Our offers on places have been pretty well turned down. Our landlords/realtors want us out but don't seem to be working too hard to make that happen. So they must not want it that badly. Their problem not ours I guess. Off to see what we can do to remedy the frustration...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment