About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Frustrated with Your Housing

Anybody else feel this way?  I'm going a bit bonkers waiting to hear things.  Waiting to find the right property.  It seems as though we are always waiting.  And those few times we've been put out of our misery of waiting?  Deals fell through.  Argh!!

I know, I know. I need to be patience.  I need to not get so antsy about it.  But dang!  I'm sick of cardboard boxes and my stuff being stacked around me.

So, we do little things to occupy our time.  I'm trying to sort and purge our pile of stuff.  We realized when we first moved and the moving truck took 10 days to get here we don't need nearly as much stuff as we have.  So, little by little I'm trying to get rid of things.  We've gotten rid of lots of our baby stuff.  There is still more to go.  I need to sort through some of the boxes my folks brought me 4 years ago and oust lots of my stuff from my childhood.  I haven't seen most of it in 15-20 years and most of it just needs to go away.  I'm not even sure why they kept some of it other than it was mine and left in my room when I moved out.

We have random old camping gear that may or may not be good.  We have kitchen stuff enough to outfit close to 2 kitchens.  I have tons of random miscellaneous things that who knows why I'm keeping them.  So, each box gets a little attention here and there.  Each corner gets cleaned out eventually.  I'm just hoping I can have most of the purging done before we move.  At the rate things are going that shouldn't be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment