About Me

My photo
I used to be aircraft mechanic and now I'm a homemaker. I love to garden, play with my kids, hang out with my husband, bake bread (some is good some isn't), travel, and eat.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Mia Funny

Mia has taken to telling a knock-knock joke.

Mia: Knock-knock
Me: Who's there?
Mia: 'trupting cow. (Interrupting cow)
Me: Interrupting cow who?
Mia: Moo!

Now that last moo is supposed to come mid-way through my question but she almost never makes it.  She is too polite and waits for me to be done with what I'm saying.  It makes me giggle.  I don't know if I should be proud of her for being polite or just get a kick out of the lack of timing on the joke.  Once in awhile if her brother coaches her she gets the timing correct.  I'm not in too big a hurry to correct her right now.  She'll figure it out soon enough.  For now I'm enjoying her attempts at humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment