*It is so frustrating when you kid wakes up with a cough. There isn't a whole lot a person can do about a cough. Rest, cough syrup of some sort, and a humidifier with eucalyptus oil. That's about it. Poor kid. No other symptoms at this point. Just a raspy cough.
*We've got the cold weather again for a few days too. Nothing like the -12 degrees F we had about a month ago but still cold. Getting close to single digits at night. At least with that cold front we had some snow and rain move in too. Good thing because we sure need the moisture. We didn't get enough to end the drought but every little bit helps.
*I'm trying to get organized. Ha! It is only kind of working. I keep getting rid of stuff that should have been gotten rid of when we moved. When you have movers do everything they pack everything. They don't get rid of stuff. Not that they can but that is one of the benefits to moving. You get rid of things. So, I'm trying to do that now. It isn't exactly easy with lots of my stuff still being in boxes. Someday we'll get a place that isn't a rental and then we can truly unpack. That will be wonderful. I'm very excited to get rid of the cardboard. I'm even more excited to see my books again. We have quite the collection and I miss them. I'll also be interested to see how we are doing for book shelves. We got rid of two big ones before we moved out here. I don't know if we'll have enough to hold all the books now. Let's hope so.
*In between kids, house hunting, Tom working, trying to organize, and who knows what else I've been trying to keep up on baking and cooking. I've been doing alright on some things and not-so-much on others. Such as life.
*One of these nicer days I'll dig out my seed starting stuff and get that going. Today is not it.
*I'm going to try to clean and organize my office area today. Yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment